Parent Portal Information
Granville County Public Schools is committed to providing parents with the ability to have access to their child's academic progress and to update contact numbers to receive valuable information from the district and school.
What is the PowerSchool Parent Portal?
Parent Portal, the service that gives parents or guardians who have access to the internet the ability to view their children’s academic progress, is a confidential and secure web site that was first made available to parents or legal guardians of students on October 1, 2014. This site provides the parent with the following information on their child:
- An Individual student calendar for each student in the household
- A schedule of classes for each student in the household
- Assignments and grades for each student (grades 3-13)
- Attendance by quarter and period
If you have not acquired your Username and Password that is needed to access Parent Portal you will need to follow the procedure listed below.
Go to one of the schools where one of your children attends and provide a valid Picture ID. Acquire an Access Username and Password for each of your children who attend school in the Granville County Public School System. The Access Usernames and Passwords will only be given to the Parents or Legal Guardians of the students and not to any other family members.
- Create a Single-Sign On Username And Password
- Add the student Access Usernames and Passwords to the Single-Sign On Username you create
- Log into the Parent Portal with your Username and Password while at the school to make sure your account works correctly
Access the PowerSchool Parent Portal
What is the Granville CPS MyConnect Parent Portal?
The Granville CPS MyConnect Parent Portal allows families to manage the messages they receive from the district and school. If you add a new phone number or email to your Granvile CPS MyConnect Parent Portal please notify the Student Information Data Manager at your child's school of the new phone number or email.
By Russell Dixon