We welcomed nearly 70 high school students bright and early on this rainy Saturday for an action-packed day of NC End-of-Course (EOC) test prep. Despite the sleepy-eyed condition of the teenagers upon arrival, by all accounts they had a very productive and successful day and are now poised to show tremendous growth on their final exams!
Thanks to our local business partners, we raffled off three $100 gift cards, one $50 gift card and a set of brand new "Apple AirPod" wireless earbuds. We also fed the students a delicious Chick-fil-a lunch!
A super special shout out to these VERY dedicated teachers who led the sessions:
- Amanda Vaughn (GCHS) - English 2
- Freda LeMay (SGHS) - Math 1
- Mhelcris Reyes (GCHS) - Math 3
- Amy Blaker (GCHS) - Biology
Also, a BIG thanks to...
- Custodian James Holmes for taking care of everyone,
- Dr. Janita Allen for hosting the event and being on campus to assist with the bootcamp,
- AND, Mrs. Angie Salisbury for organizing and facilitating the entire event!!!!
Check Here for a link to GCHS Scholarship List !
We will begin after school tutoring sessions on December 6, 2023. This is an opportunity for your child to get extra help in their core subjects.
Bus transportation will not be provided.
If you would like for your child to attend these sessions, please click the link and complete this form.
GA's 12 Days of December