- GCPS Pre-K and Kindergarten Registration 2017-2018
- Student Transfers
- GCPS MyConnect Parent Portal
- Parent Portal
- PowerTeacher For Teachers/PowerSchool For Administrators
- North Carolina Education Directory
- North Carolina Public Schools
- PowerSchool Documentation
- PowerSchool Homepage
- Student Accounting Manuals
- Student Information Data Managers PD 2017-2018
4 months ago
Student Transfer Request Information
Policy Code: 4130 Discretionary Admission
Beginning with the 2013-2014 school year, Granville County Schools will be closed to all new out-of-county students. This includes siblings of currently enrolled out-of-district students.
Permanent, full-time employees of Granville County Schools who live outside the county may continue to apply for their children to attend Granville County Schools and the payment of tuition will be waived in accordance with GCSB Policy 4135, Tuition for Discretionary Admissions.
Students from districts outside of Granville County who were attending school in Granville County prior to the 2013-2014 school year may continue to apply for out-of-county admission each year following guidelines set forth in the Admission Criteria below and if the payment of tuition is made in full prior to enrollment. Tuition will be charged in the amount of $3,000.00 per student annually.
The following documents are to be completed if you are requesting a transfer for your child based on one of the following reasons:
- Your child was granted permission to transfer to a Granville County Public School other than the one they would have attended based on your property address.
- Your child was granted permission to attend an Elementary School of Choice (Magnet School). This request will be to attend the middle school in the feeder pattern of the Elementary School of Choice the student is currently attending.
- Your child is the child of a Permanent Granville County Public School employee who lives in Granville County
- Your child is the child of a Permanent Granville County Public School employee who lives outside of Granville County.
- Your child is requesting permission to transfer out the the Granville County Public School district to attend a school in another county
Please make sure you have completed the correct form in its entirety and submitted it to the Granville County Public School Superintendent's office by no later than Thursday, June 15, 2017.
After completing the request, please allow at least 14 business days for a written response.
If you have any questions concerning student transfers or which form you should complete contact:
919-693-4613 ext: 101237
919-693-4613 ext: 101216
By Russell Dixon
PowerTeacher Pro Instructions and Training Materials
3 months ago
This document is a Quick Reference Card that briefly demonstrates how to use the PowerTeacher Pro Gradebook.
Click HERE to open this document.
Accessing PowerTeacher Pro