The first responder at each school serves as the primary agent of customer service and liaison assisting students and teachers in maintaining MacBooks in condition to positively shape learning.
AppleCare warranty covers an extensive array of common repairs. The process for preparing a warranty-classified repair will be determined by the First Responder and/or Computer Support Technician assigned to your school and the Granville County Schools Technology Department.
AppleCare does not warranty repairs from issues resulting from:
* Damage caused by use with non-Apple products,
* Damage caused by accident abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake, or other external
* Damage caused by operating the product outside the permitted or intended uses
* Damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not a representative of Apple
* Damage to a part or product that has been modified to alter functionality or capability
* Consumable parts, such as batteries, unless damage has occurred due to a defect in
* Damage that is cosmetic, including, but not limited to scratches, dents, and broken
* Any issue when the Apple serial numbers have been removed.
After hours and on weekends, should technical support be required, call Apple Technical Support at (800) 800-2775, Option 3
You will be asked to provide the serial number for the MacBook you are using. The serial number is located on a label located on the bottom of the MacBook.