CURRICULUM & INSTRUCTION VISION
2 months ago
By Michael Myrick
Through aligned curricula and systematic analysis of data, GCPS supports engaging, rigorous, and personalized teaching and learning experiences for all
Pillars of our Work
- Establish a cyclical process for problem-solving for all levels, including district leadership, school-based leadership, and school and district-based teacher teams.
- Provide standards-based local curricula, aligned with assessments that provide frequent student achievement data.
- Implement a robust school improvement planning process.
- AdvancED External Review
- AIG Program (Academically & Intellectually Gifted)
- Accountability and Testing
- Career & Technical Education
- Community Schools Program
- Early Childhood Education
- Elementary Curriculum & Instruction
- English as Second Language
- Exceptional Children's Services
- Middle School Curriculum & Instruction
- Federal Programs
- High School Curriculum & Instruction
- Instructional Technology
- Professional Development
- Student Services
- Student Infromation Services